For Registration : Contact Chetan: 9910429233/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Each school can learn few things from other schools all they need is an opportunity and environment to learn. Doing this, every school in India will improve quality education and every school will be equally good and most importantly there will be no sense of competition among the schools.
The program includes:
• Visit to the best performing/unique schools focusing on the best practices being implemented
• Learn and understand the classroom practices through visit to the working classrooms, Interaction with students & teachers.
• Understand the school and school management through interaction with Directors/founders of the schools.
Since this is a pure gathering of school leaders, here group discussions are really meaningful:
• To explore the best practices of participant schools among the other participants
• School leaders can share their concerns with other participants and get the best solutions through group discussions (by the school leaders for the school leaders)
• To create a sense of sharing.
Fun & relationship development:
The program also includes local sightseeing, social evening etc so that school leaders can spend good time together and develop a good relationship with other schools which could also turn into exchange programs of various practices, teachers & students, etc.
For more information about Sharing & Learning program,drop us a mail at “email@example.com”
Cancellation policy application on all Mind Mingle event (unless mentioned differently in the brochure):